Sunday, March 6, 2011

****New Post***

Hello to all my legions of readers. I've been in hiatus, it seems, judging from my last post, for over a year. Well, I have so many things to say. First of all, I was listening to a podcast the other day where Larry David was being interviewed. He said he carries a little notebook around with him at all times, so that when he gets an idea, he can jot it down and possibly use it in an episode somehow. I thought that was quite interesting because I do the same thing. Of course, I don't have any episodes to use my ideas in yet. But I thought it was nice and quaint for old man Larry David to be still going old school with his pen and paper, while most people would jot down their ideas in their androids or something. Well, if it's good enough for him, then it's good enough for me. Needless to say, I have a year's worth of ideas jotted down without having written anything. I am back refreshed, and ready to write, so let's go. Also, this week I was listening to a Bill Simmons podcast with Chuck Klosterman, and Klosterman forced Simmon's hand in announcing they are coming out with some sort of website for sports/pop culture where they will both be writing and they have hired a couple of other up and comers. Well, here's my play for the Simmon's website. Mr. Simmon's, I have had a following at one point of up to 8 readers, and while that number has fallen lately, I am sure I will have at least one or two readers of this post. So you might want to consider those numbers...just food for thought.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Nut! The interwebs has missed your presence.

    ReplyDelete