Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Look-A-Likes, Part 1


One of my greatest talents - Nee, my greatest talent - is having the ability to see people and recognize features in them that famous celebrities have. Now, this is actually a mysterious and cryptic talent, whose workings I myself am not fully able to understand. For example, whenever I have seen a baby, I have never once thought in my head or muttered aloud that said baby has the features of mommy or daddy or grandparent X, or whatever. My talent apparently doesn't go that far. I can't spot actual genetic relation, I can only detect further, more distant similarities. I should probably be working on a police force, now that I think about it...So anyways, I am now starting a series of posts intended on highlighting people I know who have famous look-a-likes. Some people might be displeased. Others will be flattered. But don't dispute my abilities. I can see things others can't see. The first entry is obvious. This is publicist to the stars, Jon Gosselin!

2 comments: